Agadir Croco park
AGADIR CROCOPARC: agadir crocodile park is a huge park of nil crocodiles and a botanical Garden, recently the crocodile park has added the anacondas and other animals to make to the park worth the visit, we operate 2 trips every day including tickets and pick up from your hotel or residence, the first trip from 10 am till 1 Pm and the second trip from 3pm till 6 pm, each trip lasts for 3 hours including driving time.
The Team at CROCOPARC has the pleasure of welcoming you, every day from 10 am to 6.00 pm.
Please note: the ticket office closes 30 minutes before the closure of the park.
Opening hours change according to the seasons.
– Full handicapped access to the park, as well as for families with pushchairs
– Several dining spaces on site (the snack restaurant, the cave of treasures)
– High chairs are available in the restaurant, and a microwave to warm baby bottles
– Snacks are available on site (no authorized picnic)
– Several resting areas around the circuit
– Two children’s playgrounds
– For health and safety questions, pets are prohibited.
– Shop is open all year
– Public conveniences, with baby facilities
for more parks visits these tours maybe a good choice: