Sandboarding in Agadir
SUNSET SANDBOARDING IN AGADIR.
Enjoy a half day Sand Boarding (Sand Surfing) in the north of Agadir (an hour drive north of Agadir), on the Moroccan desert style.
After an hour of a drive on the seaside of the Atlantic ocean.
passing by many villages on the way, including the surfer’s villages (Taghazoute & Tamrakht) and the banana village (Tamri).
We arrive at Timlalin (Sand dunes), where your Sand surfing experience takes place by a wild beach (Taboga Beach).
The return to the hotel is scheduled around 7 o’clock in the evening.
- Profite from the use of all the necessary Equipment for sand boarding.
- a tasty home made tajine for lunch and Moroccan mint tea.
- a stunning Atlantic ocean View from the top of taboga dunes.
- Explore the other side of the city, and enjoy a seaside ride from agadir to tamri.
- Experience the thrill of sand surfing
- Marvel at beautiful panoramic views of the beach
- Watch the sunset over the beach
- Enjoy a Moroccan mint tea break
- Pickup from your hotel and drop off included.
For more tours, Activities and Things to do in Agadir, please visit the Things to do in agadir in the home page.